- She was the dearest wife of the Prophet.
- The Prophet did not marry any other virgin but her.
- He did not marry a woman whose parents were both Muhajireen except her.
- Allaah revealed many verses from the heavens regarding her innocence.
- She always had knowledge on something the Sahabah were unsure of.
- Jibreel brought her portrayal from the heaven in silk and said to the Prophet: “Marry her, she will be your wife.”
- He and her used to bathe from the same vessel, and he did not do that with any of his wives except her.
- The revelation would come to him while he was with her, and it did not come down when he was with any of his wives except her.
- Allaah took his soul while he was against her chest.
- He died on the night when it was her turn.
- He was buried in her room.
Source: Paraphrased from Jalaa Al-Afhaam by Ibn al-Qayyim (v. 1, pp. 237-241)